Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm A Loser Again!

My Saturday morning weigh-in was full of good news! I lost another 3.4 pounds for a total of 5.6 pounds gone now! Yeah, I think I am on the right track. The key is to stick with it, but I'm really focused on this so I think this is going to have a happy ending. :) I've worked out hard lately, so I think it's going to pay off. Tonight I am starting a Yoga class. Kim is going to meet me at a 24 Hour Fitness location that's in the middle for both of us, and she's going to do Yoga with me. I have never done Yoga so I am nervous, but it does help to have a friend there with me. So send me good Yoga vibes at 7pm tonight! (And Thank You to Kim for holding my hand and going with me!)

We spent most of our weekend packing since next weekend we get the keys to the MUCH bigger apartment! I can hardly wait! I am also throwing Christy a lingerie shower on Sunday...it's going to be a crazy weekend, but I am so happy to do it for her! May 5th is her wedding day, and it's just going to be wonderful. :) So this week is going to be insanely busy with coordinating shower stuff and moving, but we'll get it all done! (Thank goodness Mom is helping with the shower!)

I hope everyone had a joyful Easter weekend!

No comments: