Thursday, April 05, 2007

One of Those Weeks

Wow...it's been really busy this week! I'm also having trouble with my allergies...not fun! But it has been a nice week. I got to attend an Employee Recognition lunch yesterday to celebrate my 5 years with the company. It was a very nice lunch and I got to chat with our CEO, who seems to be a pretty cool guy. I've done well this week on WW, but I am afraid that Mother Nature may have an effect on my weigh-in, but we'll see. I thought that last week and it didn't seem to be true!


David and I are packing and getting ready to move. We get the keys to the apartment on Saturday the 14th, so I am very excited! The movers are coming on Monday the 16th, so I have a couple days to move clothes and lightweight stuff first.


I had to take my precious Cleopatra to the vet on Monday because she has been favoring her front leg. I worry about everything because she is getting close to being 15 years old, and I cannot even bear to think about my life without my precious cat. But she seems to be ok. She and Kaylee got into a little row the other night and I think that's when she did something to her leg. This morning she seems much better, though. We're keeping an eye on her for now, and I take her back on the 14th for routine blood work. Since she is getting older, we just want to check and make sure everything is functioning normally. When we get the results back, we can schedule her teeth cleaning...my baby has tartar buildup! So I want to be a good kitty mommy and make sure she is as healthy as possible. So it looks like she's fine. She seems to be her old self...a little grumpy sometimes, but very loving and sweet. Below is a picture of Cleo trying to sleep, and Zak just staring at her. He seems to be so fascinated with her, but she just wants very little to do with him.



So anyhow, that's it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! (At least tomorrow is Friday! Seems like everyone but me is off tomorrow.)

No comments: