Friday, April 27, 2007

Clean Bill of Health

My fur baby, Cleo, got her teeth cleaned today. She got a clean bill of health, and her chompers are in good shape. Not bad for a 14 year old girl, huh? (She's 72 in people years!) This is a big relief for me, as I am incredibly attached to this cat and I am always afraid that something bad will happen to her...I cried while we waited for blood work because I was afraid she might be sick...mind you, it was routine blood work and she was fine!

Tomorrow night is my engagement party, thrown by Angela. It's just family and wedding party because that's over 40 people right there. (David has a lot of family!) I'm excited and can't wait! David is also taking me to the Matisse exhibit this weekend, and I am thrilled! I missed his paintings in Paris because they were being cleaned. :(

I step on the scale in the morning, so I am thinking good thoughts and have high hopes that I might break the 10 pounds off mark. If I do, my treat is to buy myself my very own Yoga mat. :) Might be lame to you, but I am totally getting into this Yoga thing. Actually, Kim and I are going to Yoga at 11am tomorrow. And then we're going to meet Jen at the bridal shop and order their bridesmaid dresses. I'm so excited! Everyone is picking a different dress and they will all look so beautiful! I'm very lucky to have such wonderful friends!

So everyone have a great weekend! I'll post tomorrow and let you know about my weight loss!

No comments: