Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Slightly Delayed

Sorry to be late in posting an update...it was a busy weekend! Friday night David and I went to dinner and we were going to go see a movie, but we were both so tired we opted to stay home and veg. He was home all week long, and that's kind of rare for us so we took advantage of the time and snuggled. It was really nice!

Saturday morning...I'm a loser! I've lost 11.4 pounds now, so I got to get my new Yoga mat as my reward for having lost 10 pounds now! I also went to Yoga on Saturday morning with Kim, and afterwards we went to lunch and then she ordered her bridesmaid dress. :) Saturday night was the engagement party, and it was a wonderful evening. It was just wedding party and family, and it was wonderful - Angela really knows how to throw a party! :)

Sunday I was really having allergy trouble, but we went went to the DMA and the Nasher to see the Henri Matisse exhibit. (I wanted to see his paintings in Paris but the were being cleaned!) We had lunch at the Spaghetti Warehouse and then came home and relaxed. I felt just awful yesterday. My allergies are giving me a really tough time. I had to miss Yoga, but I am feeling better today. Not great, but better. I think I might be on the mend.

So that should bring you up to speed. My birthday is next month...I'm going to be 35! Where did all the time go? Ugh!

No comments: