Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thoughts, Ideas...Anything?

I need a little help from everyone. I am trying to think of a good reward for myself for when I reach the 20 pounds off mark. Nothing food or dining out related, and nothing hugely expensive. For 10 pounds gone, I bought myself a Yoga mat and a bag to carry it in, so now I am looking for my next reward. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

No big news. David left this morning for Omaha, and he will be back Sunday evening. This week is shaping up to be busy, with Christy's wedding happening on Saturday. I am still feeling kind of crummy, but I am definitely feeling better. It really sucks to have allergies!

So that's really it for today. Mostly just trying to figure out what to do for myself as a treat. :)

1 comment:

Blonde said...

I reward myself with jewelry or a new purse. Something I will have forever and is like a trophy.

Congrats on all of you success!!!