Monday, May 14, 2007

Denied!

I was so close to my 15 pound mark, but my body decided to gain .4 pounds. GAIN??? The only reason I can come up with for that is gaining muscle, as I worked out really hard this past week. I am trying to move on and have a good week this week and hopefully have a loss on Saturday morning. I was really frustrated!

Poor David is really sick. He is congested and coughing, but being the man he is, he isn't going to the doctor. I wish he would, but hopefully he will feel better. He's had to travel so much it's not surprising that he is feeling so crummy.

My very first bridal shower is this coming Sunday! It's so surreal to me that there is a party like this being held in my honor! (Is it wrong that I checked my registry to see what people have bought for me? I'm going to try not to do that again...I'd like to be surprised on Sunday!) It's really neat to think that people are so wonderful and are gathering to celebrate my wedding like this. I really do feel so honored! :)

Tonight I work out with Susan and then I have Yoga at 7pm. I am looking forward to working out. We celebrated Mother's Day and I ate some chocolate cake (not a whole piece, mind you!) and I am ready to work it off my body. I also discovered that since i don't eat such things these days, it kind of made me feel icky. That's a good thing, right?

Christy is home from her honeymoon. She left me a message, but I had missed her call. I was happy to hear her voice and I can't wait to hear how her honeymoon was! (I just want the G-rated details!) It's so funny to think that the next wedding I attend is my own!

135 day away...I bet the time will go by quickly!

No comments: