Monday, May 07, 2007

A Little Less of Me

WW is going really well! I lost 2.4 pounds for a grand total of 13.8 pounds gone! I didn't expect to do that well, so it was a wonderful surprise for me! :) I am feeling good and can hardly wait until I can see a difference!

Christy got married this weekend, and it was wonderful! there ceremony at the Bontanic Gardens was lovely, and the reception was a lot of fun. It's hard to believe that the next wedding I go to is my own! (That feels strange to even think about!) I have a lot to do and time is starting to tick away!

David came home on Sunday and I was so glad! I missed him so much and I get to have him home until Thursday. :) I'm so happy!

Tonight is Yoga night and I am looking forward to it. I didn't much exercise last week because my allergies were giving me so much trouble, but I am feeling good and ready to get back into my groove. I should be good and sore tomorrow!

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments: