Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Small Victory

While getting dressed this morning I put on a dress that I bought a bit too tight and could not wear. Well guess what? I'm wearing it today!! I love it when this happens...it's really motivating! I needed a little nudge, and that helped. I also got a really good workout in yesterday. My trainer was off, but I still worked my legs really good, and David and I went to the gym last night and I got some good cardio in as well. David also grilled us some salmon and we had a salad...we were very good!

It's hard to get back into the swing after a long weekend. We had a nice time...it was good to get to spend two days with David in a row! He has to head out of town tomorrow but comes back on Saturday night. Next week he's off to NYC. The travel will wrap up at the end of June, so that's something to look forward to. :)

That's really about it for today. I'm trying to get a few things done because I have a long meeting today. (Ugh!) I'm looking forward to dinner with Grampa tonight.

Everyone have a good Wednesday!

No comments: