Monday, June 04, 2007

Glamorous!

David and I had our engagement pictures made on Sunday, and if I may say so, I think we looked great! I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! It was humid so I hope our photographer can photoshop out a few sweat beads. :) But it was a lot of fun and she took a lot of pictures!

It was a very productive weekend! I got my invitations put together, the programs are done, we found a dress for my junior bridesmaid, shopped for a new phone for David, and looked at a kitchen table. I also got my hair highlighted and went to WW. WW wasn't so good, but I knew it was going to be a gain. For the last two weeks my eating hasn't been good, but I am back on track now. I am working with Susan this afternoon, and then I am going to Yoga with Kim tonight and I am very ready! I need it! I haven't been in a couple weeks because of being sick and then last Monday being a holiday. So I am probably a little regressed, but I am back on it, baby! :)

So here we are on a Monday morning. Is it 4pm yet? I am so ready to hit the gym!

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: