Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my mother's birthday today, and in her selfless ways she spent her birthday with me shopping for wedding stuff! We were with our friend Wendy, and we got three absolutely beautiful flower girl dresses, the gorgeous fabric to make the ring bearer pillows, my garter, some wedding jewelry for my junior bridesmaid, and in the midst of all this I got the call that my wedding dress has arrived and is at the store being steamed! I got to see it and try it on for the first time on Wednesday night, and I can hardly wait! I'm actually going to see the dress I will wear when I become a "Mrs."! It feels so surreal!

I went to WW today, but didn't get on the scale. It was a good meeting, and I am feeling energized and strong...I'm ready to have some success this week! I am hoping to go to yoga on Monday night, but it depends on if we go see David's parents. It's been a busy week, and next week promises to be just as busy. We have the menu tasting on Tuesday and the dress fitting on Wednesday. It's a wedding week!!! :)

So that's it for now. I need to get ready to go pick up David at the airport. He was supposed to be here, but his flight was very late due to the weather. Everyone have a good Saturday night!

No comments: