Sunday, June 10, 2007

Okay, Maybe I Did Have A Brush With Fame

When I picked up David from the airport last night, I did get to see Eva Longoria! Of course, she was whisked by on one of those little carts, but she seemed very unpretentious and looked happy. (No one saw her but me...no one else knew to look for her!) She was in jeans, a black t-shirt, and red high heels. She also had a headband in her hair and big sunglasses on. But she was smiling and chatting with the cart driver, and she looked like she was enjoying her conversation. My impression on her? She looked like she was enjoying herself. David said she was letting people take her picture on the plane, and I think that's nice. She could have been a real b*tch about it, but she chose to be friendly and pleasant to her fans, and that makes me like her! (I wish I could have asked her about her wedding plans!)

So anyhow, I did get have a brush with fame!

No comments: