Tuesday, June 19, 2007

99 Days

Wow! 99 days until the wedding! Where does the time go??

Tonight we are going to the menu tasting to decide about the food for the reception. I have been looking forward to this!! We have a list of things to chow on, and we're going to have such a great time! Our coordinator is a doll, and she is going to make this so much fun!

Tomorrow is my dress fitting, and I am nervous. I hope I look like a princess in my dress! :) No pictures posted, though...I need to save that for the wedding! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...only 99 days!!!

How exciting!

At least show us pics of the shoes (very important) and the girls dresses!

Kim said...

You will definitely look like a princess. :). I can't wait until I can see it on you. I will probably cry...... Actually, I know I will! (All happy tears!)