Saturday, June 09, 2007

Catching Up

Wow...it's been a little while since I had time to blog! It's been a busy week. I overslept for WW this morning. :( Although I wasn't feeling like it would be a good weigh in, I was planning to go. However, I did go to the gym so I am feeling good. I am also really feeling like I am back on my game, so hopefully the pounds I am revisiting will be on their way back off soon.

Mia and I went to the mall to check out the new Sarah Jessica Parker clothing line, and it's pretty good! We picked up a few things after a light lunch, and had a lot of fun walking the mall. Mia is getting ready to go to CA, and Kim is there right now. Everyone is travelling! David is on his way back from NYC right now. Actually he just called me about 5 minutes ago to tell me that Eva Longoria is on his flight! Pretty cool! He waved at her as he passed through First Class and she waved back. I told him to give her a "Go Spurs" if he sees her again! Pretty neat! He also met Oscar de la Hoya at his hotel across from Madison Square Garden. I didn't meet anyone famous this week. :(

A week from Tuesday we have our menu tasting for the reception food, and my dress will ship out on June 14th, so things are really moving along. Mom's birthday is a week from today, and my birthday is approaching, too. 35. Yikes! However, having oily skin is keeping me young looking, as no one seems to believe I am older than 27. Hey, I'll take it! :)

I think that's about it for now. I need to clean and get ready to pick up David in about 4 hours. I can't wait! :)

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Ok, I must know what store you can purchase the SJP clothing line! Second...what sizes does it go up to???