Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Have an Unusual Problem!

Well, I've got my dress!! I've tried it on, and all my worry about not looking pretty went out the window! I love my dress, and I love me in the dress! The only problem? This is the first time in my life something was too big in the bust! We have to have the bust brought in...a lot! :) No worries! My very dear friend, Wendy, is going to do my alterations. (She actually really wrote the book on wedding dress alterations for a major department store!) So I am very excited! I have the dress here at home because David is out of town and won't see it. I'll take it to Mom's on Friday before David gets home...I want the dress to be a surprise! I have pics of the dress on my cell phone, but I will wait until Wendy emails me the pictures she took...they will look much better! Once I have them, I will be happy to share!

So it's been a lovely evening. Mom and Dad came to the fitting, and I think they really love my dress. It's beautiful, and doesn't look like every other dress out there. And it's all mine!!

I own the dress I'll become a married woman in...weird!

No comments: