Tuesday, June 12, 2007

After Much Thought...

I have decided that I am feeling differently about the Sopranos finale than I was yesterday. The more I think about it, the more I think I liked it. TV spoon feeds us stories and endings, and for once we are now left to think about what has happened. I have a few theories on what happened to the Soprano family, but I also kind of like the idea that I don't really know. I hope that they eventually decide to do a movie, but mostly because I enjoyed the series so much that just a little more would be a wonderful treat. However, there is apparently very little likelihood that it will happen. So we are left to mull over the fate of Tony Soprano.

And back in the real world, there's not much news to share. David headed out for south Texas today, and he'll be back Saturday night. Saturday is Mom's birthday, so I am thinking of a good b-day gift for her. She comes back from Austin today! :) Dad left for the coast yesterday for his annual fishing trip, so until tonight I am holding down the fort!

I'm sleepy today...I was so warm and cozy in bed when the alarm went off. :( Getting up is no fun! I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: