Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Has Arrived!

It's been a long week! I am so ready for the weekend...and for weighing in tomorrow! It's been a good week, so I expect good things from the scale. :) I need to make sure I get some treadmill time in after work, though, just to be sure.

No real news today. I need to work on some wedding stuff tonight. It's only 138 days until the wedding. I know it sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Not when I think about all the little things I need to do. The most important thing to me is that people see us in the details. I want people to walk away from a fun evening feeling like they saw our personal touches in all the little things. No one will really pay much attention to the fact that I am making all the table cards by hand, but if for just a moment they hold their card and think to themselves that it looks like something David and I would pick out, then I will be happy. I want our day to be full of laughter and love and family and friends. If a flower girl puts her dress over her head, it will be one of those funny things people will laugh about later. (Bridesmaids, keep your skirts at your knees! That's not funny! ;) ) For me, the day will be perfect if everyone has a good time and enjoys themselves.

That's it for today! Everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: