Monday, April 23, 2007

158 Days To Go!

Holy cow! 158 days until I get married!! Where does the time go? Christy gets married in less than two weeks now. We had her bachelorette party Saturday night, and she had a blast! She got to wear a veil covered in condoms and little plastic penises, and she got lots of attention at the bar. While everyone else drank, I was the good designated driver and drank club soda with lime all night. Also, since I am being very focused on WW, I didn't want to drink. Oh, I lost 1.8 pounds this week! That makes for 8.4 pounds gone, I think! :) So it's slow, but it's working. Mom lost 4 pounds and I am very proud of her!

It's been so hectic with the move. David came home yesterday and he is going to finish up at the apartment for me since I've done so much this week. I'm so grateful!

Tonight I work out with Susan, and then I have Yoga at 7. I didn't make it to Yoga last week because I could barely move after a couple days of moving. But I'm ready to do it again tonight! I like the instructor, so I am looking forward to it. Kim can't make it tonight, but I am going to be brave and go by myself. I'm a little nervous but I'll be so glad I went!

So big congrats to Kevin and Samantha on their engagement! I am going to hostess a party for them later next month, and I am excited about it. I thought it would be easy to do a pot luck dinner for them, and it's always fun to enjoy other people's recipes.

Speaking of parties, this Saturday night Angela is hostessing an engagement party. We kept the guest list down to just immediate family and wedding party members because I didn't want to totally flood Angela's house with people. (Besides, that's around 40 people right there!) It's our first party to celebrate our engagement and I am really excited! I've been so busy throwing parties for other people that it will be nice to have one for us. :) Selfish, yeah...but I want to celebrate our engagement, too!

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments: