Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF!

Thankfully, it's Friday! It's been a very busy week here at work, so I am looking forward to the weekend. Tonight David is going to see "300" with his brother. It's not my cup of tea, so I am staying home to clean and pack some more. (We move 1 month from today!!) It's nice to have some quiet time to get stuff done. Besides, one of the cats (Kaylee!!!) gakked on the floor this morning and I know it's waiting for me to clean up, so here I go with the carpet cleaner! :)

Tomorrow Mom and I go with Wendy to buy fabric for the flower girl dresses and ring bearer pillows. I can't wait! I'm also sending out our Save the Date cards tomorrow. (I am finishing putting labels on them this evening, too!) I have lots of little projects going and the time will pass quickly.

Tomorrow is also St. Paddy's day! So kiss an Irishman (or woman!) and have a beer. David and I are of Scottish descent, but we're happy to celebrate anyhow! :)

So everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is trying to get me to see 300 too, and it's not for me either. Seems more of a guy thing.

This wedding is right around the corner! Oh my god!