Monday, March 12, 2007

200 Days

It sounds like a lot of time. It's not at all. I have a lot to do in 200 days before the wedding, and it's a little scary to think about!! It will all get done, though.

It was a productive weekend. I got to see Joseph Friday, which was so nice since I don't think I have seen him since before Thanksgiving! We got a bit to eat and just hung out for a while. I'm really glad I got to see him. :) Saturday I went to breakfast with mom and dad and then we went to Paper Planet, where I am buying paper supplies for different things I am doing for the wedding. After that, it was home for me, then housecleaning and going to the store. David got home Saturday night, and we had dinner and pretty much called it a night. Sunday we spent cleaning out the garage and packing up a couple of boxes. Since we're moving in a month, we're trying to get rid of the stuff we don't want or need. We took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill, too. To reward ourselves, we went to On The Border and shared a dinner and had a margarita. The weather was great, and we sat on the covered patio. It was really nice when the rain moved in! Wish it would have rained harder and for a long time...we need it!

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. I am sleepy...this time change is hard on me!! Everyone have a good Monday!

No comments: