Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wedding Planning

Wow...mom and I met with the coordinator at the church yesterday and we did some planning. Now we're trying to figure out the rehersal dinner. Turns out that Buca di Beppo wanted an arm and a leg for dinner. We're back to square one, but I have some ideas!

Work is good. It's been really busy, and I would much rather be off enjoying the lovely spring weather. David comes home today and I think we should celebrate by going for a walk. It's too pretty to be exercising indoors today! My new promise to myself is to exercise 5 days a week and to make good food choices MOST of the time. That allows me to indulge on occasion, as long as I am eating smart the majority of the time. It makes sense. Who can live with absolutely NO CHOCOLATE?? That's not my kind of lifestyle!

Dinner with Grampa was nice. Mom and Dad came, too. Grampa got new hearing aids in both ears, and he was enjoying his improved hearing last night. Now I have to remember that I don't need to speak up when I talk to him...he can hear me just fine now!!

So that's about it for today. Everyone have a good Friday!

No comments: