Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where Have I Been?

Going crazy! (short trip, I know!) Seriously, it's just been super busy for me lately. Work has been crazy, and home life has been busy, too! David is out of town again, so I am having some me time. I had dinner with Grampa last night, and tonight I have to run and do some returning/exchanging of clothes and shoes. I am having dinner with mom and dad, and then mom said she'd keep me company while I run up to the mall to return shoes and exchange some clothes. My goal is to be in bed at a decent time again tonght. A full night's sleep is a very lovely thing!

This weekend is the big Glitterati Birthday Bash. Kim and Mia both turn thirty-faux next week, and we're sushi-ing it up this weekend. It should be a very good time! (It's so neat that two of my very best friends have the same birthday!!)

Special note...if you have given up commenting because the system is giving you a hard time, that should be fixed. Anyone is welcome to comment now, I just get to approve the comments before they post. (Only because I don't want spam comments all over my blog!)

So that's it for now. I hope everyone is have a great day!

(And a special thanks to Blonde...your email was so nice!! I needed that!)

No comments: