Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Not About Me Anymore

The reality has set in that my wedding has come and gone. Seriously, I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had that day! I'd love to go relive it just once more...it was wonderful! The only picture I have from that day is of my friend Wendy and me.


I'll have more pictures soon, I hope. My professional pics won't be available for a little while, and no one has indicated that they have any pictures! :( The day was such a blur, I am dying to see pictures of anything!

I've been back at work for a day and a half now. I am working on my new job, and I like it so far! I am getting used to having more freedoms at work, and it's really nice!

So that's it for now. Kevin is getting married this weekend, and I am happy to be a part of the groom's party. I'll have pictures of that, for sure!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

I have been blogging MIA, so I apologize for this belated wish...

You are a GORGEOUS bride and I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your special day :).

Congratulations and I wish you and your lucky man the best!!!

Always a Bridesmaid,
Blonde