Friday, October 19, 2007

Man, Time Flies!

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week! I've been in training pretty much all this week, and last weekend was super busy! Kevin's wedding was just beautiful and special, and I was so honored to be a part of everything. Samantha looked so pretty, and of course Kevin looked wonderful! I started to cry the minute she came down the aisle. The other groomsmen told me I gave groomsmen a bad name because I'm a crier! :) I don't care...one of my best friends got married!!

No real big news this week. David is traveling and will be home tomorrow, and tonight Mia and Joseph are coming over for dinner. Just a very quiet, laid back evening. I am making grilled pork chops, veggies, salad, and mixed fresh fruit. I haven't seen Joseph since the wedding, and I am looking forward to spending time with him. Mia might be bringing Brian, but she may be coming solo. Either way, it's going to be a nice evening.

Tomorrow will be busy...I have a massage schedule with Mia, and a Halloween Tea at Wendy's in the afternoon. Somewhere in there I am making soup and cornbread for dinner for David. I pick him up from the airport around 6-ish, and I will be happy to see him! :)

Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: