Friday, October 12, 2007

The Rehearsal

Nope, not mine! It's Kevin and Samantha's rehearsal and dinner tonight, and I am so excited for them! It's such a big deal! David is going to take pictures...something I wish we had done for our own rehearsal (that we have no pictures of, darnit!). I am looking forward to the evening, and I feel so honored to be standing up for Kevin as part of the groom's party. Tomorrow is going to be a special day, as Kevin has done the right thing and waited for his perfect person to come along. They are truly a special couple and I know God is smiling down on them.

In other blissful news, my coordinator from the City Club got engaged on 10/1/07, and she sent me pictures. She and her fiancee are so adorable! She wants to get together and have lunch, and I am more than happy to get together with her! She is wonderful and I look forward to enjoying a friendship with her. :)
Here's a picture of Heather and her fiancee on the night of their engagement:

So that's my wonderful news for today. Everyone have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments: