Monday, October 29, 2007

I've Been Married For One Month Now!

Wow...time flies! One month ago I was getting ready for my wedding, and now the dress is stored in the closet, the flowers are all gone, and the cake has been eaten. It's sad to think it's all over, and I won't get another day like it again. It really was wonderful! I got to watch a little bit of the reception that my sister in law taped, and it was fun to see everyone mingling and having fun. Thank goodness there wasn't any footage of me and the girls getting our groove on...nothing good could come of that! :)

Tonight David and I are making dinner and then opening the champagne we brought back from Jamaica to celebrate. I found a healthy recipe for lemon caper tilapia, so we're giving it a try. Hope it's not a disaster! (You know me and cooking...it's usually fine but there have been occasional mishaps)

Kevin and Samantha were scheduled to return from their honeymoon yesterday. He gets back to work tomorrow so I am eager to say hello and hear about their trip. I hope they got to see the shuttle launch!

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

Monkey said...

One month!

Congrats!!! That's longer than a lot of people make it!

Have a fine day!