Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trying To Get Back Into The Routine

Yes, I have been a lazy blogger. Truthfully, there hasn't been much news to blog about lately. The wedding and honeymoon have come and gone, Kevin's wedding has come and gone, and now I'm getting back to regular life. David is on the road again, so I may walk around the house tonight in my veil and tiara just for fun. :) We had dinner with Grampa last night, and it was a great visit! It's the first time I have had a chance to get to see him since the wedding, and we are getting back on track with our weekly visits. I am going to try and get my social security card changed today. I can't do much in the way of a name change until I do that. I am dreading standing in line and waiting to do that. I looked and can't do it online, and I don't like sending in my marriage license even though they are supposed to send it right back to me. Oh well. I'll go stand in line!

My cousin Craig just went to Germany - how cool is that?? Hope you had a good time, cuz! :) I am ready for another trip to Europe. Wish it was cheaper to travel! Kim and I had so much fun in Paris a couple of years ago. I can't believe it was June of 2005...seems like it was just yesterday! It was so great to wander the streets (yes, because of my map reading skills we did a lot of wandering the streets!). I am dying to go to London and spend time there, too. We barely had a day there, and it was wonderful!

So I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: