Friday, July 11, 2008

Back To It

My back is much better now after taking good care this week and not overdoing it. I can't believe I jacked it up at the gym...I know what I did. And no, I won't be trying to curl that much weight with my legs again. Ugh.

I rested last night and watched TV. I got excited to find out that iTunes now offers applications for the iPod Touch! So I went online and downloaded some free apps and a couple of not-so-free ones, only to find that I have to download an upgrade for my iPod. No problem, but it wasn't available until after midnight, and even this morning I can't locate it on iTunes, so I guess I will have to mess with it more tonight.

In other cool news, Joseph is off to work in Europe for a week, and he will be spending a few days in London checking out their office there. If he likes it, he may be moving there permanently. While I will miss him, it will be a very cool thing to have a friend living there that I can go visit sometimes!!

Nothing too big going on this weekend. I am having dinner with Mom and Dad tonight, and I am looking forward to that. It will be nice to relax with them. :) David is gone until Sunday night, so it's quiet at home right now. I had trouble sleeping without him there...I got used to him being home! He'll be in New Orleans next week, and he's looking forward to it since he's never been there. It's been a VERY long time for me. He'll be in the French Quarter, so I told him to enjoy but be very careful out there.

I think that's about it. It's been a busy week and I am happy to have some time to relax this weekend. I am going to South Padre Island in September, so that will tide me over until Cruisemas! (I was going to Salt Lake City in August, but AA has changed their Advantage reward policies, so I would have been able to get there but not come home. I'll pass, thanks!)

Everyone have a great Friday!!

No comments: