Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF!

I think the toll of the week caught up with me today. I didn't sleep particularly well last night, so I was dragging today. But I took off a half day and went home and rested. Actually, I went to mom and dad's and napped. They're out of town so I am feeding their kitty, Maddie. Maddie and I took a good afternoon nap and I felt much better. I went to sit in the hot tub at the gym with a girlfriend and then we grabbed dinner at Jason's Deli. Something healthy and inexpensive. (yay!) David has been busy all week with colleagues in from out of town for their big market meeting, so I am on my own.

Tomorrow would have been New Kim's birthday, so a handful of us are getting together to toast her and remember her. It's going to be an uplifting evening of snacks and drinks and remembering our friend. I'm looking forward to it.

My 13 year old cousin, Ashley, is coming in town next week and I am looking forward to spending time with her. We're going to shop for school clothes and hang out. I want to talk with her about internet safety..she added me to her MySpace page and she's got her first and last name out there for all the world to see. I think no one has had a talk with her about that, so I'm going to. i just don't want someone with bad intentions getting hold of her...she's a very pretty girl and I suspect a little naive.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Try to stay cool...it's hot out there!

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

you hear they closed Bennigan's Bedford this morning?