Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now I'm Hungry

Next month is the big Restaurant Week in Dallas. August 11th starts the fun, and now the hard part is waiting to see who will be on the list so I can make reservations for David and me. I love getting to go to these very upscale restaurants for reasonable prices! N9NE was on the list last year but we didn't go, and I really want to try them this year. I'm also interested in Abacus, the Mercury Chop House, Silver Fox, and Dragonfly. We can't do them all, but as long as we make it to N9NE, I'm good. I'm hoping we can pick two places, but as I have found before, sometimes David just does it better when he grills. (As much as I love Kirby's, their pork chops have NOTHING on David's!)

So yeah, all the restaurant talk is making me hungry. I ate breakfast and it's not even 10am yet. Ugh!

Nothing else to report, really. Just a busy week so far. I am planning to relax and have fun this weekend. We are going to David's parents house on Friday for a family BBQ. David is making ribs for the family...they haven't had the pleasure of his ribs so they don't even know what they're in for!! YUM! Great stuff! (Seriously...I am starving this morning!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. I think I am going to get a cup of coffee and try not to think about lunch for at least an hour. What's my deal today???

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

I love love love N9NE - it's my favorite restaurant of all times!!!!