Monday, June 30, 2008

Someone's Got A Case Of The Mondays!

Yeah, I don't want to be at work today. But only because I was sleeping so good when the alarm clock rudely interrupted my sleep! But it is a short week, after all, so I will just suck it up and be here. (But I'll be dreaming of being warm and toasty in my soft, comfy bed!)

It was a good weekend! Friday night I picked David up from the airport and we had dinner at our favorite little sushi place. YUM! Saturday David had to work, but Kim came over and we went to water aerobics class. Since she is officially hired by the gym, she was checking out the Aqua class and getting some info from the instructor that does this class. We had a great time, and I have been sore this weekend from the workout!

Saturday night, Craig came over and David grilled and we played Wii...that was some serious fun! David had to work Sunday, and after that we went to his parents and had dinner. It was a lovely weekend!

David is home for about a week and a half, and I am very happy about that! I am also happy that it's a short week...did I mention that already??? :)

Everyone have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

How do you like the water aerobics?

Glad to read that all is well :)