Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthdays!

My mom's birthday was yesterday, and we got to celebrate with dinner out last night. We had a great time! My birthday is Sunday, and my grandfather's is Monday, so we're all having dinner together tomorrow night. It's going to be so cool...mom and dad, me and David, Grampa and his partner Ann, her daughter in law and son, and my cousin Craig. Having us all together like that is going to be wonderful, and I can't wait! :)

My awesome friend Angela is hostessing my birthday gathering this weekend, and I am very pumped up about that! It's going to be so cool!

WW hasn't gone great this week. But I am still going and stepping on the scale. I am actually going on Thursday so that my WW buddy Sandra can go. She has a conflict tomorrow, so we're going to together on Thursday. But yeah, I probably gained a pound or two this week, but it will be gone next week, for sure!! :)

I am still mourning the loss of Tim Russert. For me, he made politics exciting. The elections won't be the same without him. I hope his family is holding together.

That's it for today. Everyone have a good evening!

No comments: