Thursday, June 05, 2008

Reality Check

So with my WW success yesterday, I got to thinking about it all last night. My body is so tired from working out so much, and I found myself wondering if I would have to always work so hard at exercise. The reality of that is a big yes. I am always going to have to work this hard at it, but that's okay. All my muscles are so sore, which is a good thing, but it does feel overwhelming to think that for the rest of my life I have to work out at this intensity (or higher) to keep the weight off. I'll do it, but it's just a lot to think about. No worries...I'm not falling off the wagon! Just got to thinking about this stuff. It's all good!

I got up very early to take David to the airport this morning, and I am VERY tired today. I may need to go get some coffee!

Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: