Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Oh, I Am SOOOO Back!

Okay, so first week back on Weight Watchers (WW) and I lost....brace yourselves... 7.4 pounds! Oh yes, you read that right! All the working out and making good choices paid off, people, and I am on track and ever so motivated! I am taking it a little at a time, and this was a pretty big step for me! I almost fell off the scale when I read my weight loss on my card. I'm still in shock I think! My WW buddy from work, Sandra, lost 1.4 and she'll be the first to tell you she put no effort into it at all this week, so I bet she'll be on top of it this week for sure!

So I am floating on a cloud today! Yes, it's a great day! I have taken the day off and am about to go have some (healthy!) lunch with David, and then off to the pool for a little relaxation. I think for my first 10 pounds off I will reward myself with a new lip gloss. :)

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: