Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday in Review

So back on Saturday we had my birthday pool party, and it was a blast! :) Good friends, tasty drinks, and yummy food all made for a lovely day. Thanks to Tom and Angela for letting us enjoy the pool!

Sunday was actually my birthday, and it was wonderful! I got one more of the Lolita martini glasses ("Celebrate!") and the promise of a fab new gym bag which should be arriving soon in the mail! Yay! Mom took us to brunch at the Blue Mesa Cafe - YUM! That buffet is huge and quite filling! Then we came home and relaxed for a while, played some Wii, and hung out. David made dinner reservations at my very favorite restaurant, Kirby's Steakhouse. We got there at 6:30 and had a lovely table. The service was spectacular, and the food was so good I can't begin to describe it. It was amazing! We got home after that and sat on the patio and enjoyed some wine. It was a perfect day! Turning 36 has been so wonderful, and I know next year it will be just as fun to celebrate again! (Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so much fun!)

No comments: