Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weigh In Alert!

Today is my second weigh in, and I am feeling VERY good about it! I don't expect to lose another 7 pounds in a week, but I do feel like I lost weight this week. I can't wait to report in! I looked back over the last week and noticed I am actually not getting enough dairy in my diet, so I need to add in some more milk or cheese or yogurt. It's all about a balance! I have had many good workouts this week, so hopefully my body will reward me! I weigh in at 11:30, and I usually don't eat before then so you can bet I am starting to get hungry now! Actually, I am thirsty but I can hold out until after I get on the scale.

I am on an orange kick right now, and they have become my snack of choice. Mom picked up a box of Harry and David pears (if you have not had them, they are to die for!!) while in Austin, so I get to pick that up tonight. She also picked up some jerk seasoning for us, so now David needs to do some jerk pork! MMM! All this food talk is making me hungry!

In other news, Kim is now a 24 Hour Aqua instructor!! I am so very proud of her! She's going to be great, and I can't wait to take her class! I knew she could do it...she's a Rock Star!

So that's it for now...I'll post my WW news as soon as I get back from the weigh in. Please send good vibes out to me!!!

Until later...

No comments: