Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hip Hip Hair-ray!

Christy is able to get me in to color my hair today, so I am leaving at 11 this morning. :) I woke up feeling blah and not really wanting to work today, so I am out of here in 18 minutes and off to improve my follicular appearance! Seriously, Christy has been so busy that I wasn't going to be able to get in with her, but she did have a 12:30 today, so I'm on it!

Nothing new to report. David is in New Orleans, Kim is in Chicago, and Mia is in Boston. I miss my posse when they're all gone!

I am not going to WW today because of the VERY important hair appointment, but I am going tomorrow. However, I am not getting on the scale. I am going for the meeting to get re-motivated and get myself in gear to do better. I've been slacking, and I can't do that to myself. No more. No excuses. I have to be a drill sargeant about this.

So that's my news for the day...hope everyone is well. And safe travels to all my peeps!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

How's the hair look?