Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Wrap-Up

I am exhausted. Truly, truly exhausted. Summer school is wearing me out, and I feel like all I do is work out, go to work, go to school, and go home. Last night I did get to have dinner with Christy, but it was a quick dinner and then home. I am really glad the weekend is here, although it's a busy one. Tomorrow I have WW (which I am hoping will be another good news weigh-in), a trip to the farmer's market, back home to make a salad, and then off to David's parents' house for the day. We're making dinner for them, and lounging in the pool. I am looking forward to that. (And I love going over there to visit!) Sunday we're spending with my family to celebrate Dad and to start celebrating Grampa's birthday - he'll be 90 on Tuesday!! I should be so lucky to have lived a life like his. And we are so thankful to have him in such good health, too.

So it's a busy weekend, but it's going to be a good one and I am looking forward to it. David comes home tonight and that's going to be nice, too. I've missed him like crazy! (even though he only left Tuesday!)

Have a great weekend, everyone! Keep cool in this Texas heat!

No comments: