Sunday, June 07, 2009

Weekend Update

It's been a busy weekend! Friday night I hosted study group for a test in Spanish class. That was fun, and I made chicken tacos for the girls. Saturday was WW (I lost 1.4 pounds for a total of 28 now!), and then we went to the Farmer's Market in Dallas. I love buying lots of fruit there. They have some of the best oranges, watermelons, and cantaloupes!! After we got home I made a yummy Crunchy Avocado Salad (recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay) and we took it over to our friends Jake and Diane's house to enjoy some fun pool party action. We got home late and slept in on Sunday, which I never do! It was fun to sleep late, and I guess my body needed it. :) We made a yummy fruit salad for breakfast and spent our afternoon so far cleaning. Tonight is more studying and making dinner, but it's all good. :)

I have a Spanish test tomorrow, but it should go well. I hope everyone else has had a good weekend!

No comments: