Friday, March 07, 2008

Blizzard! (Sort Of)

Yeah, we got hit hard with quite a snow storm! ( I have pics to post, just haven't uploaded them off the camera just yet.) My office closed at 12:30, so I headed home and changed clothes and went to the store. It was snowing these amazingly HUGE snowflakes! It was like being in a snow globe...I loved it! And of course, David is gone and Mom and Dad were out of town, so I had no one to share the wintry fun with. I was supposed to have dinner with Christy, but we thought it might not be a good idea because of the weather. :( So I went back and forth between houses to check on kitties and make sure everyone was cozy. The weather forecasters kept telling us we were in for more snow and freezing temperatures, so I stayed up late watching TV. Was I a bit upset to find out this morning that none of that happened and I had to go to work? Oh yes I was! I had to drag my tired a** out of bed and get ready for work. At least today is a jeans day and I could wear jeans and my warm Born boots! :)

So both my parents and David are coming home today. I get to pick up David from the airport around 4:30, so please send out good thoughts that his flight arrives on time and doesn't get cancelled or something like that. I haven't seen him since Monday and I am missing him terribly! Everyone stay warm today and have a great Friday!!

No comments: