Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How Did This Happen??

So I was a good citizen and voted tonight in the Primary and Caucus. I really wanted to see just what a caucus was and how it works. Not only do I now know, but I am also now a Democratic delegate to the county convention at the end of the month. Crazy! I'm excited about it...it's pretty cool to be part of this. Now I just need to find out more about what my responsibility is!!

Christy's husband interviewed at my office today, and I think he did very well. That's cool, too...he's a hard worker and a really nice guy. It's a good job, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for him. :)

So other than a long day at work and a very long night at the polling precinct, I am tired. And now I need to do some reading for school tomorrow night. Ugh! The busy schedule of a delegate!!

No comments: