Friday, March 28, 2008

Drained

It's been a while since I've blogged...sorry for the vacation. It's been really busy, and I feel like I am going in about twelve different directions. I'm kind of at the point where I feel like I am so busy doing things for everyone else that somewhere in all this I have managed to forget to take care of myself. And on top of that, I have the Democratic Convention tomorrow from 9-5 (registration begins at 8am...ugh!) and then the Forth Worth Spring Gallery Night, which I have to attend for my Humanities class. Somehow I have to hit 6 galleries between 5-9pm. I have to pick 3 pieces of art to analyze and observe the crowd. Then I have to have a paper written about this to turn in for class on Wednesday. Oh, and it's my 6 month "anniversary" of my wedding, but there's no time for a date. I'm just drained. Sunday needs to be spent writing my paper, so my whole weekend is just shot. Sorry for the rambling bitch session...I'm just tired and can't seem to feel rested or refreshed.

I think I'm going to end the post before I scare everyone else away. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: