Thursday, March 06, 2008

More Snow??

We are getting weather predictions of more snow for tonight and into tomorrow morning! I think our weather got very confused. I'm not really holding my breath that we'll get enough of anything to keep us home tomorrow, though. Usually when the weather forecasters start to get this excited, it turns out to be mild and we don't see much of anything. But I wouldn't be too sad if we had a delayed opening or a snow day! We didn't get one this year, and I would love to have a free day! I'd sleep in, make myself breakfast, and lounge! But I don't want the snow to last all day...David flies in tomorrow night and I'd like to be able to pick him up when he gets here!

Nothing new to report. Next week is Spring Break, so no school for me all week, and I don't mind a break! I am trying to decide how many classes to take in the fall. The two I took this semester have kept me pretty busy, so I don't think taking three classes would be a good idea. But I am still mulling it over. I am waiting to hear back from my advisor to see what she thinks.

I think that's it for today. I am a very sleepy girl. I stopped at Mom and Dad's after school to visit for a short time, but ended up staying later than I planned. So now I am sleepy and ready for a big fat nap!

Everyone have a wonderful day today!

No comments: