Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to Regular Schedule

It's the end of all the short weeks for a while. Oh, except that I leave for San Francisco in 12 days! My last vacation was to Paris, and that's been over a year ago now so I am ready for a getaway. We're doing on the cheap, so we're flying on David's 2 free Rapid Rewards tickets, staying at a hotel so inexpensive I am not mentioning the name, and renting a Ford Focus. But we're going to have a great time and I can hardly wait!

We had a great weekend. Saturday David grilled dinner for my parents and we had a great time. Sunday we saw Superman and relaxed. Monday I work for a few hours and then we went to Angela's for a really fun pool party (stayed until midnight!!), and yesterday we spent the afternoon with David's family. We didn't get to swim, but that's okay...we needed the rain! So now we're back to the grind. David is going to go to dinner with me and Grampa tonight, and then he leaves tomorrow for Amarillo/Lubbock. He's coming back Friday, so it's a short trip.

I am working hard to get into my WW mindset. I've had a hard time and just can't get into my groove. However, I am going to start working with a trainer again. I am a member of the gym here at the office, and we have trainers here that are a lot less expensive. I miss Jacqueline but she was a little out of my price range for everything I am working to save up for. So I will have a new trainer. Her name is Euriah, and I really like her. I think she is going to be a bit of a drill sergeant, but I told her that I need that. She seems to be eager to work with me, too, so I think we're going to be back on the road to success. Once I am in my groove with my workouts, I think it will be easier for everything else to fall into place.

So that's it for now. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Have a fabulous trip!!! I'm jealous!!!

When you are ready to focus on the WW stuff then it will fall into place. Don't beat yourself up over it! You will know when you are ready.