Monday, July 31, 2006

Wow, It's Really A Monday!

I come into work this morning to find that 2 of our major websites are down, and one of our interal sites/tools is also down. I have a sneaky feeling that if MIS doesn'tget this fixed soon, we're in for a rough ride today! Ugh!

It was a good weekend. I went to Christy's Firday night to see the new house and hang out. We haven't gotten to do that in quite a while, so she fixed some tasty snacks and we enjoyed some wine in the back yard. I am so excited that she and Rich got a new house! hey are talking about getting married next year too, and I hope they do! It will be so much fun to get to help plan her wedding as well! :)

I came into work for a few hours on Saturday, and then Saturday evening David's brother and nephew came over to swim. We grilled out at the pool and had a great time! Sunday morning I got up and Mom and I went to a bridal show. Ever been to one of those? It's fun, but it's crazy! I got a lot of info and I can now say that the reception site is officially booked! We are going Saturday to look at it and sign the contract and write the check, but it's reserved and no one else can get it! :) David and I are very happy about that!

After I got home, we relaxed a bit and then headed over to David's sister's house for his neice's 1st birthday party. She got lots of presents, and it was a very enjoyable afternoon. We got home around 7pm, and sat out on the patio and talked. It was a little nicer last night (temperature-wise) than it had been it a little while, so we enjoyed being out there. We got some dinner and ate outside, and then called it a day. I had so much excitement over the wedding stuff that I had a hard time winding down, but I finally fell asleep after a little bit. Needless to say, I wish I was still home asleep!

I hope everyone has a good day!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!! :)

No comments: