Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Event Planning is Hard

I'll quit referring to the "event" next year as an "event" and call it what it is...I'm getting married next year! You know what's hard about planning a wedding? Getting everything coordinated! I had no idea! We're still getting the ceremony and reception site coordinated...and I think we're finally getting that done but I won't know for sure until August 4th when we see the site. It wasn't my original choice, but the more I learn about this place, the more excited I get about it! We've had to move the date, but that's TBA. I won't say anythign for sure until we have everything nailed down. Last night my cousin Chris was up from Houston. He's a photographer and will probably be doing the wedding, and I am super excited about that! :) We had a fun dinner and it's always so good to see him!

Today was moving day at work. Everything is really chaotic. At least I have a computer...I don't have my phone hooked back up so it's pretty quiet right now. I should rejoice, right?

That's it for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Blonde said...

OH MY GOD!!! You are getting married???!!!! Wait, did I miss something here...when did you get engaged?

I am so happy for you! So excited for you! More importantly, am I invited ;)?

Jerilyn said...

YAY!!!!

I am giddy with excitement for you!