Monday, July 03, 2006

Superman? Super Awesome!

We went to see Superman Returns this weekend, and I really liked it! I highly recommend it. If you stay to watch the credits, you'll see that they dedicated to movie to Christopher and Dana Reeves. Classy touch I think. Go see it...you'll enjoy it! (And they clearly left it open for more movies to follow!)

We bought curtains this weekend. The apartment looks so good, too! It looks like a real home! :) (Curtains really make a big difference!) David cooked dinner for my parents Saturday night, too. I love that my family likes him so much and that he likes my family right back! :)

Today we are supposed to go to Angela's for a pool party. It's overcast and rainy right now (we've been in a bit of a drought and it picks now to start raining?). I am hoping it will clear up so we can hit the pool, but if not we'll have fun visiting with everyone indoors! :)

Everyone have a safe holiday!!

No comments: