Monday, July 10, 2006

The Downhill Slope

Just seven more days until vacation! I am so ready...I really need it! It's been over a year now since I went anywhere, so I am one ready girl! I have to borrow Angela's suitcase this week...the same one that went to Paris with me. :) San Francisco, here we come!

It was a fairly uneventful weekend. David got home around 7:30 Friday night and we grilled chicken and relaxed. Saturday we went to a BBQ at Jessica's house (Thanks Jess! We had a really good time!). We got home fairly early and David was exhausted. He was in bed and asleep by 9:30. Not me! I was watching Paula Dean's European Vacation. She went to London and Paris, so I watched to see places I recognized. All day Sunday David's allergies were in full attack. His brother stopped by for a bit to pick up a computer part from David, but he didn't stay long since David wasn't up for a lot of company. The rest of the evening was spent watching the Gray's Anatomy DVDs for season one and eating pizza. David is supposed to call and make an appointment with the allergist today. (He's going to call the one I used to work for-they're really good!)

Other than all that, no big news. Joseph had a birthday on Saturday, so happy birthday my friend! (I called him on his birthday, don't worry everyone!)

I hope you all have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad you guys had a good time! We were happy to have you!