Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oh Baby!

Jessica brought her baby by the office yesterday...hello to one of cutest babies ever!! Oh, he was a good baby, and he smiled alot and made cute faces! Babies are so sweet...especially when you can give them back and not have to be responsible for them. :) But boy, little Devin sure is a cutie!

I was going to Grampa's for dinner last night, but the rain kept me on my side of town. That was some heavy rain! When I got to the apartment, the creek was really high and moving very fast. We sure do need that rain!

I really don't have much news. David left this morning on business but will be nack tomorrow evening. We're going to lay low except for a BBQ we're going to on Saturday night. And we leave for San Fran in 11 days!!

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: