Friday, June 30, 2006

A Case of the Don't Wannas

Man, I seriously don't wanna work today! I was sleeping so well when my alarm went off this morning...I could have slept all day! The good news is that my day is over halfway done here in the office. After work, Kevin is following me to David's to pick up the washer/dryer to deliver to his girlfriend. David is over at the apartment today to get everything else picked up and loaded up. We turn in his keys tonight and we're done with the apartment. It's such a great floorplan...it's a shame we couldn't move his apartment to my side of town! There was a little family of birds that had babies on the patio, so I will be sorry that we can't monitor their growth and watch them grow up and fly away. But my apartment has a wonderful view and good location, so it all evens out. :)

Tomorrow we are going shopping for window treatments. Mom and Dad are coming over for dinner and David is going to grill lots of yummy things. I work a short day Monday and then we're off to Angela's for swimming and socializing. We're both off on Tuesday and I think somewhere in there his family is having a get-together, but we need to check on that. It's going to be a busy weekend, but lots of fun!

Oh, I am also having my massage tomorrow morning! Yay!

Everyone have a safe holiday! :)

No comments: