Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yeah. Great Morning.

So thank goodness I got myself in gear and out the door early. I had a very low tire. So now, in addition to the radiator flush, transmission fluid flush, and $200 speeding ticket I have to take care of, I need to get a new tire. Yay! I'm so glad I'm made of money. Wait...I'm not. Damn. At least it's all minor stuff. Nothing too bad, but it all adds up, you know? I really can't complain. I like my car and it's very good to me. :) I'll just get it all taken care of asap. It's just not fun to spend money on that stuff! Grr! The good news might be that the tire could possibly just need to be patched, but I think I will just go ahead and get a whole new tire. That way I won't worry about it. It will just be done and that's it for that tire.

David had a fun day at Six Flags Over Georgia. I am envious and wish my group could do some fun teambuilding stuff, but we don't do that. We just go to work like drones, and go home. I will be glad when I finish school and have more opportunities to do something different.

So far, Kevin seems to really enjoy his new job here. Everyone likes him and he's got some great ideas on streamlining some processes. I get to work with him on some reporting stuff, so it's nice to get to do that. He's very smart and I think he's going to do very well here. :)

Had dinner with Grampa last night. We enjoyed a tasty dinner at the Olive Garden, and then watched some tv. He's doing really well, and I sure love my evenings with him!

I think that's it for today. I am going to be uber-geeky and watch the spelling bee on tv tonight. (Don't worry...I'll check the Mavericks scores when I can!) I competed in the spelling bees when I was younger, so I have a soft spot for these kids who have worked so hard to get to the finals. I didn't make it nearly that far, but I did pretty well! :)

Have a great Thursday! One more day and then it's the weekend!!

No comments: